641 N Halifax Ave Daytona Beach, FL 32118 Get directions$107,500 $8/Sq. ft.
- MLS# 1046067
- Listed 1 Year 4 Months 12 Days Ago
WOW ! 100k price reduction! Seller wants it SOLD! Centrally located! 50 ft directly on the river! Build your dream front home here! Seller has set of plans from when they were thinking of building and will include them in the sale! Planned to sit high on bluff and take advantage of the forever views of the water! What more can you ask for... a place to built your beautiful river front dockage for boating and fishing ... and also be aa few short minutes to the Worlds most famous beach!
Waterfront and Water Access
- Riparian Rights
- Lot Size Acres: 0.32
- Lot Size Dimensions: 50x278
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 13939
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Closed
- County: Volusia
- Directions: North on Halifax from Seabreeze, just past Cobblestone Village on the river.
- Source Property Type: Single Family Lot
- Area: 15 - Daytona Peninsula N of Seabreeze
- Source Neighborhood: East Daytona
- Parcel Number: 5305-01-03-0011
- Subdivision: East Daytona
- Zoning: Single Family
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 13900.00
- Sewer: Available
|4||Ortona Elementary School||K-5||0.9 mi|
|2||Campbell Middle School||6-8||2.8 mi|
|3||Mainland High School||9-12||3.2 mi|
|NA||Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Private School||PK-8||0.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 641 N Halifax Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.